Nail color trends are completely based on the kind of contrast the fashion trends are taking in a particular season. Based on that, this seasons fashion trends took a turn toward darker colors with brighter contrast. The same followed for the nail polish trends this season. Most of the fashion shows dazzled with looks ranging from darker to innocent light colors. The vamp shades along with blood dripping effects were the catch of the season. To know more, here’s a quick look.
- Pale Nails- Since summers and springs are all about bright and beautiful shades, this season creamed colored nail shades were white in. Pale, off white or cream-colored nail shades give a person a neutral yet minimalistic look that helps in emphasizing on the kind of dress one is wearing. This year it more about toning down your nails and carrying an undone look.
- The dark side – Using darker shades helps in creating a bold image of a person. This season dark romantic nail polish colors were also quite noted on several runways. From grayish shades to the purple ones, the dark angles seemed to take over the season quite dominantly. These shades went perfectly with the style trends of this season and proved to b perfect match to it.
- Metallic flashes – For trendy parties and bashes, there could be nothing more stylish than carrying metallic shades of nail paints. This season colors are gold, silver and cooper seemed to provide luxurious finishes at an array of fashion shows. The best part about these metallic shades is that they can be experimented with a lot. One can try adding sparkles over these shades to decorate the nails with some art works to give more of a trendy and chic finish to it.
- Two tones – Dual textures are always an interesting thing to look at since they offer an array of style accompanied with a certain pinch of mysteriousness. The idea behind using dual tones is to give a bolder look without overdoing it. This style offers one with a variety of ways to play around with it, as it is easy t do it at home. So one can try various graphic textures and patterns and create some interesting and unique.
- Edgy element – Since dark and dangerous was the theme of the season, the manicurists seemed to enjoy playing around with this theme. They created patterns such as the medieval cage effect, the jagged shark bite edges (much inspired from gothic patterns) and the blood dripping looks. All of these designs are quite easy to create and can be done in no time.
Having known some of the raging nail polish trends of this season, it’s now up to you, as to how you would like to adopt it. All these trends are to inspire you to create something unique by wisely inter-mixing various kinds of shades and style that are pretty much in this season.